Product material description
Asbestos-free micro-porous calcium silicate insulation products are made of diatomite, reinforced fibers and other raw materials, which are mixed and processed by moulding and high temperature steaming. The product has the advantages of high temperature resistance, good thermal insulation, high strength, good durability, no corrosion, no pollution and so on. It is widely used in electric power, metallurgy, petrochemical, construction, ship and other fields. Especially in recent years, the underground direct buried pipeline technology for urban central heating has been adopted. Calcium silicate has been selected to reduce the attachment on the ground and increase the beautification of the city.
Scope of application
It is suitable for steel, petrochemical, ceramics, glass, cement, exterior wall insulation and various kilns, electric power, machinery, electronics, shipbuilding and other industries.
Main features of products
1. Temperature resistance is 65O C-1050 C, 30O C-700 C higher than that of superfine glass wool products and 150 C-550 C higher than that of expanded perlite products.
2. Low thermal conductivity (gamma < 0). 56w/m. K) far lower than other hard insulation materials and composite silicate insulation materials.
3. Small bulk density, the lowest weight in rigid insulation materials, thinner insulation layer, in the construction can greatly reduce the rigid support, installation labor intensity is low.
4. The thermal insulation product is non-toxic, odorless, non-flammable and has high mechanical strength.
5. Construction safety and convenience.
6. The product can be used repeatedly for a long period of time, and can be used for several decades without reducing the technical specifications.
7. It has white appearance, beautiful and smooth appearance, good flexural strength and compressive strength, and low loss in transportation and use.